Estate Planning for Christians
Most Christians want to leave a gift to their church from their estate. The trouble is they don't know how to do it, and they are afraid of being pressured into something different or more than what they are comfortable with.
You can help your church people and constituents overcome the barriers to estate planning. With EXCEL's Estate Planning for Christians you can help replace ignorance, fear and confusion with knowledge, confidence, and clarity.
This two-hour seminar explains why it is important for Christians to have a will and start planning the stewardship of their estates.
Every participant will . . .
- Discover that estate planning is simpler than they thought
- Be motivated to take the next step in wise stewardship of their estate
- Learn how they can leave something for their children and grandchildren while helping God's kingdom, too
- Receive references to Christian attorneys and other professionals in their area dedicated to helping them make good decisions that are biblical, practical, and tax-wise
The Estate Planning for Christians seminar and package includes one-hour follow-up appointments for every attendee who wants to take the next step and work with a Christian Stewardship Professional in a confidential setting.
Discover . . .
- Estate Design Process
- Biblical Priorities of Estate Planning
- Five Biblical Principles of Estate Planning
- Five Basic Types of Property
- Five Ways a Steward Holds Title to Property
- Ways Property is Distributed at Death
- Priority in Property Transfers
- Reasons Every Christian Needs a Will
- How to Choose a Personal Representative/Trustee
- How to Choose a Guardian
- Trusts for Minor Children
- Other Estate Planning Documents
- Living Trusts
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Basic Estate Tax Rules and How to Save Taxes
- Business Estate Planning
- The Four "P's" of Estate Planning
Every seminar package includes printed information and promotional helps for the church, detailed handouts for all seminar attendees, and a Confidential Estate Inventory for individuals making appointments.
Personal, Confidential, One-on-One Follow-up Appointments
include a review of the 11-page "Confidential Estate Inventory" with each person covering the key areas of
Your church or organization will reap the benefits of your members' generosity, if only you will take the first step to help them. Contact EXCEL now through this web site or call 1 866-EXCEL today for pricing information. There is no obligation.